When? 15- 20 of October 2018
Where? European Youth Centre, Budapest (EYCB)
Who? 16-29 years old young people from Council of Europe member states and Belarus, Holy See and Kazakhstan
Theme: Youth participation, Populism, Human rights, Youth work, Youth policy
Deadline: Wednesday, 12 September 2018, 23:59 (CET)
The study session was submitted as a joint initiative by several national youth councils (NYC) in particular, NYCM-FYROM, NYC-Serbia(KOMS), NYC-Poland (PROM), NYC-Romania(CTR), NYC -Ukraine and NYC-Hungary (NIT) with the support of the European Youth Forum and in collaboration with Council of Europe.
This study session will address the barriers for youth civil society to organise itself and participate and young people access to rights and their active participation in civil society and decision-making processes. Additionally, the study session will exlore the capacities of National Youth Councils and CSOs to initiate and shape the youth policy development processes.
Profile of participants:
• Be aged between 16- 29 years old – participants aged 16 and 17 must get consent from their parent/guardian;
• Be a representative of a National Youth Council and their member organizations or members of civil society organizations (such as national or International Non-governmental Youth Organizations) with experience and involvement in the topic of the Study Session;
• Be a national of a member state of Council of Europe or Belarus, Holy See and Kazakhstan;
• Have an experience in youth policy development and youth participation;
• Be able to attend the whole duration of the study session.
Travel costs, accommodation and food are covered by Council of Europe. The travel reimbursement is done on site during the study session. The reimbursement will be done in cash in Euros upon presentation of valid invoices/ tickets and other proof of payment.
The enrolment fee for the study session is set at € 50 per participant. The fee is deducted from the refund of travel expenses.
The project team will select up to 25 participants.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Please fill the application form and send it at: email@example.com or
complete the online application form.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 12 September 2018, 23:59 (CET).
The detailed information can be accessed here.