On the eve of the regular annual Assembly, the National Youth Council of Macedonia opens a call for nomination of the member of the Executive board of NYCM. The National Youth Council of Macedonia (NYCM) calls all the interested members of the member organizations to apply and to be a part from the governing body of the NYCM.
Each nominated candidate will have the opportunity to present its own nomination during the General Assembly. The election will be held through anonymous voting by the full members of the NYCM on the General Assembly.
According to the Statute of the NYCM, the role of the Executive board is represented through:
Between the two sessions of the General Assembly, the Executive board governs with the work of the NYCM.
The Executive board is composed by 7 (seven) members, by which 5 (five) are elected by the General Assembly, since the President and the Vice president are the members of the Executive board by function.
The Executive board is accountable for its work to the General Assembly.
The work of the Executive board is voluntarily based.
The executive board can work if there are more than half of its members present on the sessions.
The Executive board has sessions at least once in a month.
The decisions of the Executive board are adopting with majority votes from the total number of the members, except for some questions that may are determined differently with this Statute.
The work of the Executive board is regulated with a specific Rules of procedure which is adopted by majority votes from its members.
According to the Article 45 from the Statute of the NYCM, the Executive board has the following competences:
- Governs the NYCM between the two sessions of the Assembly;
- Implements the adopted decisions and conclusions of the Assembly;
- Opens the call for the General Secretary, elects and dismisses the same;
- Advocates the interests of the organization and its members;
- Participates in the provision of the financial support for the work of the organization;
- Submits a report for its work in front of the Assembly;
- Supervises the work of the Secretariat
- Proposes the changes and additions to the Statute, as well as adopting a new Statute;
- Decides for creation of commissions and bodies for implementing the work from its responsibilities;
- Adopts the rulebooks and other acts by which are regulated the specific questions related to the work of the NYCM;
- Determines the amount of the annual membership fee;
- Appoints representatives of the NYCM in other organizations, associations, authorities and international organizations;
- Works towards achieving the goals and achieving the principles of NMSM and the overall development of the organization;
- Performs other activities in accordance with this Statute, internal acts of NYCM, positive legal regulations, as well as matters that are not under the jurisdiction of any other NYCM body.
All the member organizations have the right to nominate one member by their organization.
The application should be done in the following way:
- Application form
- Letter for support from the organization that nominates the candidate
- CV of the candidate
- Motivation letter
The nominated person should be on age between 18-35. The applications should be sent to the email of the NYCM, email@example.com with subject:
“Nomination for member of the Executive board of NYCM”
For additional information visit the office of the National Youth Council of Macedonia located on str. Aminta Treti 29/1-3, write on the official email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the telephone number +38978 350 531.